Register NOW for Libertine Ball: Wild Things
There are no “at the door” reservations for Libertine Ball: Wild Things weekend. All Libertine Ball guests must be registered by 6p.m. Wednesday, July 22, 2015. Please make arrangements for rides, time off, sitters, etc. NOW to assure that you get one of our 100 reserved registrations for this magical fetish weekend.
This is a whole new format for our summer fetish festival- 2 steps are required! We believe it is well worth the effort to have use of such a beautiful resort!
1. Create an account with The Woods Resort
2. Book your Libertine reservation and campground accomodations via The Woods Resort. Note: The Woods is a members-only resort and all attendees must become members (temporary membership is $15, or annual is $25).
When calling The Woods, remember that reservation hours are
Monday and Tuesday from 10 am to 5 pm.
Wednesday and Thursday from 10 am to 7 pm.
All accommodations include all day pass and access to the grounds and parties onsite.
Accommodation Options at The Woods:
- A) Overnight Tent Camping for the Weekend (Friday and Saturday nights) in overflow plus temporary membership at $65 per person
- B) Overnight Tent Camping Saturday night in the overflow plus temporary membership equals $40 per person- the same as a whole day pass (no overnight accommodations at the camp) plus temporary membership which totals $40 per person. So why not spend the night?
- C) RV campsites
For an additional fee you can rent an RV- ready campsite at the resort. We The Woods Website for details
- D) No Accommodations – Fee for Day/Night Pass at the woods without Accommodation $40 ($25 plus $15 temp membership)
Hotel Accommodations – It is high tourist season in the Poconos, and there are only a few rooms left in the neighboring Hampton Inn Lehighton